Thursday, July 21, 2005

Rosby's

This is a very cool place if you like to

1. Garden
2. Pick strawberries (season already over)
3. Pick raspberries (season almost here)

It's strange that it's located so close to Cleveland and it's many highways but seems like you're out in the country. On top of all that, they have alpacas. Little cowgirl likes to eat the berries and watch the animals.


  • Rosby's
  • 1 Comments:

    At 5:31 AM, Blogger Tara said...

    I love rasberries, and that place isn't too far away! I went with my mom and sister-in-law one time to a strawberry farm. I don't remember where it was in Ohio. We could pick out our own strawberries. My mom and I kept throwing them at my sister-in-law when her back was turned. Ha..good times.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com