Sunday, March 16, 2008

Orange Grove


IMG00147.jpg, originally uploaded by nickjones65.

Nicotine Jr and I went for a bike ride today. He rides in front on a special bike seat with his little helmet. Seems to enjoy it. Usually, I just go around the block a few times, but today I grabbed his water bottle and rode off. We went a mile or so up the road and found an orange grove near where we live. It's not open to the public, unfortunately, but the smell is fantastic. We have a few trees in our backyard, but they are small and only have a handful of blossoms. All in time. We don't have fruit on ours, but these were packed with oranges. I hope they don't go to waste. The land was for sale and I was tempted to check into it, quit my job and start up a pick your own orange grove. I think it'd work. Any investors?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com