Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Topless Pasta night


Topless Pasta night, originally uploaded by nickjones65.

A tradition going back to when Nicorette was young. It's a shame to destroy (via stains) clothing when the kids eat red pasta sauce. So I would take off their shirts and then my own to prevent that. I take mine off to make them cooperate. I think my wife even participated a few times (but don't tell anyone). Anyway, we had lasagna tonight and Nicotine Jr was wearing some of it. Luckily, no shirt to stain! See, it all makes sense...

3 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

Of course it makes sense! I've been tempted to eat that way a few times myself! ;-)

 
At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great, except you still have to remember to draw the blinds if the adults participate!

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Annake said...

It's always good when you can hose down the kids afterwards. Hahahahaha. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com