Monday, October 27, 2008

Voting line


Voting line, originally uploaded by nickjones65.

I voted on Friday, since we can vote early in Florida. Took me close to two hours from start to finish. It was raining for the first half hour (no umbrella - foolish me). It was cool to see so many voters especially many first timers since we are near a major college (University of Central Florida). They were driving van loads of kids to vote since many of them don't have cars. Glad it's over with since I don't enjoy lines and usually avoid them...It'll be nice when the television ads are gone, too.

3 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I have my voting done already too, I signed up to vote absentee. Not as exciting, though. It's much more interesting to go to a public place with others who are voting.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Annake said...

I'm with you on seeing the last of the television ads. I'm so SICK of them. Wish we could skip that part of election year.

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Luckily, it's all over soon. Both candidates have been in my area constantly since it's a key area in a key state. It's just traffic to me, though, when I'm trying to get around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com