Sunday, January 04, 2009

Day 4: My wife


Day 4: My wife, originally uploaded by nickjones65.

I had a few other photos for the day that I wanted to use, but I had yet to show my wife and she's a little picture shy. So to not only get her in a photo but to catch her smiling is a big thing. This was at lunch today ending almost two weeks off for the whole family. I think we're all looking forward to getting back to our normal routine. We have a busy January so it should be interesting. Three birthdays (the two kids and mine) and my company is having layoffs so we'll see how that goes...

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

Lovely picture of your wife! Good luck with whatever is heading your way!

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Thanks, Stinkypaw! Hope you had a nice holiday season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com