Friday, January 30, 2009

Mickey Pumpkin


Mickey Pumpkin, originally uploaded by nickjones65.

Yesterday (thursday) was my birthday. I took the day off and went to Disney parks. I even took the backstage tour at The Land at Epcot. I always wanted to so I just did it (solo). Here's a Mickey pumpkin grown in a shaper to look like our favorite mouse. Today, I find out if I have a job still. 12+ years with the same company so at least the severance will be good if/when I get cut. I'll keep you posted...

4 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you can keep your job! It's so scary how many people are going through this right now.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Annake said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm also keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that you get to keep your job. We just found out yesterday that our biggest customer is shutting down for three weeks next month. The future is not looking too bright! Except for Exxon Mobil. ;-)

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Thanks, Tara and Annake. Lost the job but it's OK. I'm pretty sure I can find something new soon. I'll keep you posted on Facebook or this blog...

Annake, if you're on Facebook, you should look me up...

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com