Thursday, June 30, 2005

Mac OS X Tiger is very cool

I have been playing a little bit with the new OS, especially "Dashboard", which allows little programs called "widgets" to run on the desktop. Very cool things like sports scores, stocks, maps, calculators, small movies, webcams...I was in Columbus from Tuesday evening through Wednesday afternoon and ran into big storms on both drives (to/from). But on the plus side, I got to see some old friends (I've know Caroline since high school - that is a long time ago for me) AND I got to go see a movie (a rare luxury). I saw Mr and Mrs Smith, which I thought was very cool. Not great, but a fun couple hours. And I like the two leads...regardless of the bad press lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com