Monday, January 09, 2006

Stuff to ponder...

Per Tara's blog...too tired to do the link...look at the links on the right side of this page for Eclectic Spaghetti...

4 jobs I've held: Drug rep, Time Share sales, Troll Doll and stuffed animal sales, advertising agency grunt

4 movies you could watch over and over again: Shawshank Redemption, Office Space, Groundhog Day, Brotherhood of the Wolf

4 places you've lived: Sagamore Hills OH, Montville NJ, Saginaw MI, Bridgeport CT

4 TV shows you love to watch: Lost, Battlestar Galactica, 24, Veronica Mars

4 places you've been on vacation: St Martin, Grand Cayman, San Juan PR, Hawaii

4 web sites you visit daily: AOL, Yahoo, MySpace, EOnline

4 of your favorite foods: Spaghetti (with either marinara sauce or white clam sauce), Pizza (NYC style, folded in half, preferably with mushrooms), flank steak (the way I cook it - on the grill or broiled with a sauce made of ketchup and mustard mixed evenly - sounds gross but tastes great), most fruit (especially strawberries, grapes, oranges, apples)

4 places you'd rather be: living in Orlando (or other warmer climate places south of Cleveland), vacationing in Hawaii, vacationing in Greece, Doing the pub tour of London

How's that sound?

To that I'd add...

4 favorite concerts you've attended: Sting (with and without The Police), U2, Sarah McLaughlin, Bare Naked Ladies

4 favorite books: The Count of Monte Christo, The Harry Potter series (I'll count that as one), The Crystal Cave series (4 books, yet still one), The Bourne Identity

4 favorite animated movies: Treasure Planet, Jungle Book (first movie I ever saw in a theater), Lady and the Tramp, Iron Giant

OK...that'll have to do...

4 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Good job! I didn't know you were on MySpace! I am too, some friends introduced me to it.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Toll Droll??? TOLL DROLL???

Hey, you're on MySpace?? What a small world!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Oops, my bad. I realize you typed Toll DOLL.

Boy, are my eyes going...

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Oh, yeah - back when the Trolls were hot, I worked for that company...sold stuffed animals and the trolls. I looked like freakin' santa clause carrying a large bag of toys on my back...except for the red suit and big gut.

Had a ton of stuffed animals in my trunk for samples to show the customers (mostly card shops, florists, hospitals). Pretty funny stuff. Helped me get this job (pharma sales), but not the most professional job I've ever had. Still have some of the stuffed animals, though. I donated a lot to a children's hospital when I left, but I kept a few for myself for when I had kids. And I've given the child a few, so I guess I'm glad I did...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com