Thursday, February 23, 2006

7 deadly songs

Tara tagged me...she knows I'll fill out any survey she sends me or tags me for...therefore...

List seven songs you are into right now, no matter what the genre. It does not matter whether they have words, or what decade they're from. The only requirement is that they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now.

Post these instructions on your blog along with your seven song choices. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

OK...in no particular order...

1. Worn me down by Rachael Yamagata
2. Breaking Free from High School Musical
3. In my place by Coldplay
4. Misplaced Childhood by Marillion
5. My Immortal by Evanescence
6. Breath (2 AM) by Anna Nalick
7. You're Beautiful by James Blunt

I don't usually tag, but if they are interested...go right ahead. If not, no worries:
1. kman
2. ekwisdom
3. hell, I guess everyone has already done this one...so be it.

5 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Good songs!

I would have totally tagged you but I was afraid I'd already harassed you too much. So I gave you a break.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

No problem, Nicole. Ask Tara, I'm a sucker for this stuff. I don't know why people would care what I think about these surveys/etc, but I'll be glad to fill out whatever comes my way...

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger EKWisdom said...

YAY! I've been tagged!...AND LINKED! Rock on. :)

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Tara said...

5. My Immortal by Evanescence
6. Breath (2 AM) by Anna Nalick


I love these two songs! Those are humming songs, too. If you don't know all the words, the music will make you want to hum with it. Thanks for carrying on the torch again, Nick!

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Kman:
Tagging as in "tag, you're it" means that I'd like YOU to do the same exercise in foolishness that I have, either on your blog OR as a comment on mine...

Hope all is well - I'll be giving you a call this week probably since it's a big driving week...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com