Friday, February 17, 2006

National Nick Jones Day


Courtesy of the lady (Tara) who creates very IMPORTANT holidays, since our government refuses to honor those of us who have contributed very little to society...check it out! Nick Jones Day

Thank you, Tara!

Unfortunately, I was reminded about it so late in the day that I could not properly celebrate. This is only MY fault. I was not as organized as I should have been. Therefore, I will enjoy my three day weekend (should be 4, but alas - I had already gone to work) with very little planned.

FYI, upcoming events in my life:

March 10-12, 2006 Trip to Washington DC with wife.
April 21 - 30, 2006 Trip to Boca Raton for a few days and then a week in Orlando with wife and child.

4 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

HAPPY NJ DAY!!!

By the way, what are you doing in OUR neck of the woods (DC)? ;)

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Thanks NG!

It was one of the few places I could take my wife to get away that was somewhat affordable. So we're staying at a nice hotel and we'll to the tourist thing. I'm sure it's warmer in DC (a little) vs Cleveland!
Not gonna be laying out at the pool, but that's OK...

And the child will be staying with friends (happily, I'm sure)...

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Well I was late with posting about your national day, Nick, sorry about that. So it was actually my fault.

Your upcoming trips sound fun!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Just having a Nicotine Jones day is so cool, even with the late reminder. Besides, I remember from your original list that it was coming up...

NJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com