Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My other blog

I've been cheating on Nicotine's Ash. Nicole first caught me (damn that blogmad) and now my secret's out.

I have another blog.



About 2 months ago, I decided to start a site to help people get into pharmaceutical sales as a career. I get asked virtually every day for help in that area, sometimes from people already in the industry and sometimes from people trying to get in this industry. I've been a rep for almost 14 years with two different companies and have helped many get in - so I figured it might make it easier if I start a site I could refer people to. Also, if I submit their resume and they get hired by MY company, then I get some $$$. And it is a nice little amount of $$$. Some of you may have noticed this site from my profile page, and I thought it was time to explain it to everyone (especially after Nicole stumbled upon it surfing Blogmad). It's seen a lot of hits from myspace (a nice recruiting tool, actually) and obviously from blogexplosion and madblog. Also, I've sent a lot of my friends there who are unhappy at their current company. If you know anyone interested in a good sales career, send them to PharmaJobsHelp.

3 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger Tara said...

So you're introducing Nicotine's Ash to the other blog you've been seeing? That's bold. :D

As for me, I don't know anyone who's unhappy with their job. Nope, not I. ;)

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, see? Now I feel bad! I wasn't trying to pressure you into revealing your secret blog identity. Unless you wanted to anyway.

Again, I apologize, NJ. :(

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Nah, Nicole. No big deal. I was planning on doing it anyway. I just figured the folks who check out Nicotine's Ash wouldn't have any interest in the Pharmaceutical site and vice versa. But I did it as an FYI...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com