Saturday, March 18, 2006

Nicotine's World Tour 2006


Continuing from last weekend in Washington DC, this time I am in Detroit (with Nicorette). The wife has the weekend off while the Child and I visit family/friends in Detroit. My father is in from New Jersey, so we did the drive (yay for GPS, boo for closed roads) up to Detroit yesterday. Going to the Zoo today - that makes three zoos in three weeks for me...

Coming up on the World Tour 2006: West Palm Beach,
Orlando, Toronto, and ?

Not exactly World, but it is International. Toronto is for business, but should be fun since I haven't been there in awhile...

Any trips coming up for anyone that sound fun?

5 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Sounds like a good plan!

My mom is going in May to Williamsburg VA and Washington DC with my brother from Arizona and his wife. I get to cat sit! She has always wanted to go to historic Williamsburg.

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any travel is GOOD travel, NJ!

Sorry I missed you guys when you passed through. But I'm glad you picked such a great weekend to visit. The weather sucks around here now.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

T: You get to cat sit? Time for you to go on a trip! Hasn't it been like a year since you went to Arizona?

N: Yeah, we picked the right weekend! My manager is there this weekend and it's supposed to be pretty cold. We had a fun trip there. Catch you next time, eh?

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Okay, I think there are plans for my mom and I to travel to Arizona in June to see my oldest nephew graduate from high school. Yay! Haven't seen either of them in a long time. I didn't even get to see them the last time Sarah and I visited!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

T: that's great! I'm sure you'll have a great trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com