Sunday, May 14, 2006

Packing is Not fun

We are packing up the house and putting most that we can in storage. Since I have to be gone in a few weeks, that should make it easier to paint (we're paying someone), put the house on the market (with realtors), sell the place and move. So now, we're trying to find my wife a transfer. In the meantime, I've got a hotel while I find an apartment (about a week). Then it's house hunting time for me...

Oh, and I'm learning two new products. We're having fun. When I go to sleep, I pretty much pass out from the exhaustion. I must be more out of shape than I thought...

One fun thing coming up is Nicorette's dance recital. At least it's a bright spot for us. She'll get to wear a cute little outfit and do the 4 year old version's of ballet, tap, etc. From the stage, I'm sure that all the kids will see is the parents with the camcorders up...

4 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Aww, I wish Nicorette the best of luck at her dance recital! Is she excited?

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

She is excited. She has given us a small taste and I'm sure it will be very cute. Now, if I could only find the charger for the camcorder...It's somewhere in this mess that I've been packing up...

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger EKWisdom said...

I just completed a moving adventure of my own and wish you the best of luck. :)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Thanks! I leave this coming Monday (Memorial Day) and it's stressful getting packed and getting the place painted, meeting with realtors, etc...

That's why I haven't been blogging as much...!

Soon, though. Thanks again!

NJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com