Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Update

Hello All (or probably Hello Few):

Just an update on a few things. First, I did not get the promotion to West Palm Beach. However, I have a possible transfer in the works so we'll see how that turns out. Second, we had a great trip to Florida for a week and a half vacation. Still tired from it, but a good time. Only one bad incident at Disney World. An old woman in a runaway wheelchair plowed into little Nicorette. The wheelchair lady was out of control going down a hill and hit her before we knew what was happening. She is ok - bruised a little but she still had a great time at the parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM-Studios, SeaWorld). We stayed in a timeshare, which is a great way to travel. Two large bedrooms, kitchen, living room, screened in porch - I could probably live like that...It was bigger than apartments I've had in my single life.

I'll be posting some photos from our trip by the weekend. I have some work stuff to do this week and won't be able to invest the time into downloading the photos from the camera...

Have a great week!

NJ

2 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Jeez, poor little Nicorette! What are the odds of that kind of incident? I'm glad she is okay, though!

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get the promotion. Hey, their loss too. The transfer sounds good though! Keeping my fingers crossed!

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An old woman in a wheel chair???? Oh, poor Nicorette!

Glad she's okay.

FYI, I've been given that nickname before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com