Monday, April 10, 2006

Thanks for the Comments

I won a little contest on a very cool blog:

Confused and Amused

In return, I get a nice plug for both my Nicotine's Ash blog and my PharmaJobsHelp blog. Check out her blog. She has some cool ideas and some cool contests. Instead of just tagging each other with the same old quizzes and surveys, maybe we should be thinking of the type of questions and creative contests that this blogger is having (obscure movie quotes). Of course, I like the same old quizzes and surveys, too, so you'll still see those on my blog.

But I've got some new ideas that I'll be trying soon. So bear with me and hopefully, it'll be worth playing along.

NJ

5 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger jane said...

I'm here via Confused and Amused. You're right, she's got a really cool blog. I've been reading her blog for quite some time & must say, she's one of my favorites. You've got good taste. :)

Congrats on winning the contest

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Thanks Jane! And your blog has some cool ideas, too. I need to spend more time there when I'm not so tired. I have a special interest in understanding Bipolar Disorder better since I'm a pharmaceutical rep specializing in Psychiatry meds.

Thanks for stopping by!

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Hey congratulations, Nick! That looks like a really fun blog too. I love guessing at movie quotes, I'll try to catch her next one!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Annake said...

Thanks for the plug! I actually started that contest out of boredom and didn't think it would last beyond the first week. But I've gotten a really great response from it and I've found some cool new blogs in the process. I have to admit to being a quiz junkie, though. I just can't resist taking one or five. ;-)

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLOGMAD HIT! ;)

By the way, I read this post yesterday and got so distracted by clicking on the link that I didn't even think to respond. Duh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com