Tuesday, January 16, 2007

24 Season 6


OK, so the first 4 hours have aired and I'm still trying to digest the action/drama. There were a few moments when I laughed out loud - not always good for a drama. When Jack escaped (I won't go into specifics in case anyone DVRed it), I laughed instead of recoiled. After 2 years in a Chinese prison, he had the strength and ability to do...what he did. And the end of hour 4 was expected from the previews. I will have to go back to my strategy for Lost and other shows...I hate watching previews since it gives away too much. For certain shows like 24, where the surprise is so important, I don't understand why they give it away. Oh, and one more thing - regarding Curtis...That was not very true to his character (again I won't ruin it). I was very disappointed with his scenes on Monday night. I still like the show, but the writing was very uneven. Any comments? I know you're out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com