Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Dude from Dancing with the Stars


The family and I went to the Citrus Bowl Parade in Orlando. We planted ourselves at the beginning of the parade and found ourselves looking at Helio Castroneves, the guy who won the most recent "Dancing with the Stars". My wife watched that show and occasionally I stopped in front of the TV. I lost interest in about 5 minutes, but she was into it. Funny, she didn't want to get a photo with Helio, though he was very nice about taking photos with the fans that were in the area. He was the Grand Marshall, I think. Anyway, a fun parade. We left after almost two hours and the thing was still going on...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were that close to Helio!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous. He's just so yummy to look at and I love his smile.

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ananke: I knew you'd be impressed (based on your blog posts). I didn't find him quite so yummy, though he was very nice (and didn't have to be). He's also a little guy, muscular, but not so tall. Probably better to fit into the race cars...

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

All the best to you and yours and may 2008 be the best year of your life!

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Stinkypaw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com