Saturday, December 22, 2007

Celluloid Heroes

I was looking around Youtube for the Kinks Father Christmas, one of this Jewish boy's favorite holiday songs, and I came across this song (also a favorite). Nicorette has been known to sing some of the chorus of Father Christmas, by the way..."Father Christmas, give us your money, we don't have time for those silly toys..." I taught her well. Anyway, this version is with Bon Jovi, my wife's favorite since she was in her early teens. She's dragged me to see him a few times and although I think he and his band are good, I don't need to see him again, haha. This is a good version of Celluloid Heroes, especially since they bring in Ray Davies during the song. Check it out and look for my holiday posting in the next few days...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com