Monday, January 05, 2009

Day 5: Chewie dog


Day 5: Chewie dog, originally uploaded by nickjones65.

Almost forgot to include Chewbacca, also known as Chewie. He's our 10 year old schnauzer. He's extremely good with our kids. He knows to be nice to them and take some abuse - and that he can take out his aggression on me. He's also an Ohio State fan (as you can see from his bandanna). All in all, a good dog (in need of grooming). We got Chewie first, thinking if he survived - maybe we could handle kids. He survived and we had a few kids...So the experiment worked out, I suppose.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

Chewie is a cutie! You should send me something for my blog "Love is a Four-Legged Word". Think about it, I'd love to showcase Chewie.

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Thanks, Stinkypaw! I'll have to put it off a few days (busy week) but I'll definitely check out your (other) blog and send you something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com