Thursday, February 19, 2009

Disney 2009 Half Marathon


Disney 2009 Half Marathon, originally uploaded by nickjones65.

This is from last month's race. My cousin and I ran and finished. We hope to do it again next January.

A few updates: still unemployed. Actually, I'm still on the payroll at my company but looking for a new job. I get my severance in May so my goal is to find something by summer. We'll see how that goes. Not as many pharmaceutical sales jobs as there used to be.

I bought my first car in over 20 years. I've had a company car for over 16 years and didn't have to deal with car crap. My company made it easy by letting me get my company car for a decent price. Just got the registration and new license plate today...

How is everyone else doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com