Monday, August 15, 2005

Back from a break...

Just had a nice weekend with the child - my parents drove in from NJ and we did some fun things with the girl. My wife went to a wedding at Lake Tahoe - would have liked to go, but it was tres expensive to fly there. Those of us in Ohio for the weekend took the train from Independence to Peninsula and back on Saturday. That is a nice relaxing trip (though with the humidity, it was nice to get inside for lunch).

Here's a few extremes to think about on the hot summer days...The first shot is on a beach in Florida (where I'd like to be most times of the year) and the second shot is where I am most of the year...Little girls can be happy either place. Old men get kind of sick of shoveling show.


1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Tara said...

As a child, I didn't mind snow, it was fun to play in and I loved sled riding. Now when I think of snow I know that icey roads come with it, and that companies don't tend to close on account of snow the way school's might.

So that said, I'd prefer sand over snow anyday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com