Monday, August 08, 2005

Nicotine and Famous People


Following a trend in some of the blogs I follow, here I am with a famous person...A friend and I saw him while in San Francisco on business a few years ago. We were on some down time and going to sightsee when my friend saw Mr Murray. I called out to him and asked if we could take a photo. He said "Sure." My friend took a photo of me and Mr Murray but before I could return the favor, a woman came over and started fawning on the star trying to get him to talk to her. He quickly left since it was obvious he wasn't in a talking mood. I felt bad for awhile since my buddy didn't get a shot with Bill. I offered to photoshop a photo of him into the shot. He declined, though I'm tempted to do it still...

3 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Nice shot! I'm glad he was willing to take that photo! Your friend will have his day. Maybe not with Bill Murray and "maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday."

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

That same trip, while walking along the Fisherman's Wharf area, we saw Willis from Diffrent Strokes. We decided not to try for the photo that time...but I thought I'd gotten the better part of that deal if we'd taken a photo...

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Tara said...

"What chew talkin' 'bout, [Nicotine]?" Sorry, the moment called for it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com