Saturday, October 01, 2005

Serenity


I saw this movie today and thought it was great. I was a fan of Firefly (the series the movie is based on) but you don't have to be to enjoy this flick. Probably was one of the best scifi movies I've seen in a few years (including the Star War movies - but no real surprise there). I think it will do very well this weekend and hopefully there will be a sequel. I won't ruin the movie with any spoilers, but there are some major events that happen that change everything for some characters. Anyone else seen this?

3 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Tara said...

I went to see another movie this weekend, and they showed the trailer for Serenity. I liked the dialogue. Sounds like there's a little humor peppered throughout the movie.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

There's a lot of humor. If you ever enjoyed that aspect of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (or other action movies with humor), you will probably enjoy this one. Same writer/director.

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it. I thought it was awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com