Thursday, September 01, 2005

Chewbacca in the Doggie Hospital


I visited Chewie today twice. First, to bring him some food and a blanket from home since he's going to be at the vet's until Saturday (mostly to be sure he doesn't rip stitches). Also, he isn't eating as well as he should since he might be feeling down without his family around. Then, wife, child and I went back to visit and give him more treats. He seemed to be doing fine, though he has an I.V. of all sorts of good stuff attached to his paw. He perked up when we visited and we went for a short walk outside, all the while, the vet tech was holding his I.V. Here are some photos (cell phone pix) of Chewie Doggie at the vet hospital.



Also, I will be offline (checking blog but unable to post, most likely) through the weekend. Child and I are going to NJ to visit grandparents on my side. The Cleveland airport should be very afraid...

3 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

In my experiences, it really helps your companion's recovery if you visit them at the vet. I believe that it helps them to not feel abandoned. Even 15 minutes a day is good, if that's possible.

I hope Chewie (coincedentally, the name of my Guinea Pig and my kitty) recovers fully!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Tara said...

That photo of Chewbacca at the bottom there breaks my heart. I'm glad you were able to visit him a few times.

Have a fun and safe trip!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Violet said...

What a gorgeous animal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com