Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tagged by Sippy for 20 questions

Tagged by Sippy to do a 20 questions with a twist. Some are true, some are false. You decide. I normally don't like to do these, but maybe it will be interesting...I may even put the answers if I get enough guesses...

1. Nicotine is not my real name
2. I have never purchased a PC
3. My first job after getting an MBA was delivering pizza
4. I was the youngest in my high school graduating class of 314
5. I once met Chevy Chase
6. I drew a comic strip while in college
7. I have run in 3 marathons
8. I bowl weekly in a Sunday morning league
9. For my honeymoon, we went camping
10. I've never broken a bone
11. My new hobby is listening to audiobooks on my iPod
12. I see a psychiatrist
13. I was married once before
14. I am very unobservant
15. I was very overweight as a child
16. I once went on a cruise with a total stranger
17. My first job after college was on Park Avenue in NYC
18. I have been to Disney World 5 times
19. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers
20. I am an expert marksman

There you go...Which are true/false? I'll give you the answers in a few days...

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Thanks for participating. I didn't see yours until after you answered - though I learned a lot about you! I'll post answers in a few days.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Okay, here are my answers to your statements. I was only certain of one, the rest I guessed at.

1. True
2. False
3. True
4. True
5. False
6. True
7. True
8. True
9. False
10.True
11.False
12. False
13. False
14. False
15. True
16. False
17. False
18. True
19. False
20. False

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com