Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Blogtagged...

k_srasra blogtagged me...Break the cycle...I think it's like a chain letter. If I don't continue the chain, many helpless people will get paper cuts and it will be horrible...

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

1. OK...
2. OK...
3. There is no 5th sentence...Here is the post (it's the one about George W...:
nicotine's 23rd post
4. OK...
5. Nope, I won't do it...but feel free if you want to continue the cycle...Just let me know in the comments section!

3 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Blogger k_sra said...

Ha! You're awesome! Way to be propitiating this crap all over the internet. Keep dumb blogger habits alive!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger El Fid said...

Any paper cuts yet?

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

No paper cuts, but I got a hangnail...

I blame myself for breaking the chain...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com