Sunday, November 06, 2005

Chicken Little


We saw this one over the weekend and thought it was great with some fun music by BareNaked Ladies and others. Little cell phone girl enjoyed it and sang songs from the movie over the rest of the weekend. And the wife and I also liked it, though most of the critics didn't enjoy it. I think they forget the target market. It might not be as good as some of the other Disney or Pixar movies, but it's one I could see again. And a lot of the dreck out there for kids is not in that category (though we still watch them over and over and etc).

Anyone else catch Chicken Little?

4 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I saw the making of this movie and just think it is so cute. They picked out good actors to do the voices, too. Haven't seen it yet, but probably will soon.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Sippy, sorry to hear about your bird-fear...If it helps, there's also a pig and a fish among the stars...

Tara, let me know what you think when you see it. I know it's one we'll be buying in 3-4 months when it's on DVD...

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Tara said...

I just saw this movie this afternoon with my mom and we both loved it. The music, the details in each shot, the story, the characters...Everything.

It pays not to listen to critics I guess!

Next week: Walk the Line starring Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon. Can't wait.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Glad you liked it...

The wife and I saw Zathura today (kind of like Jumangi - same writer) and I liked it - thought it was pretty fun...

But the next movie I'll probably see is the new Harry Potter movie...looking forward to that. Walk the Line looks good, too...Let me know how it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com