Sunday, December 04, 2005

Which Disney Character are you?

You scored as Goofy. Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.

Goofy

69%

Peter Pan

69%

The Beast

56%

Pinocchio

56%

Sleeping Beauty

50%

Ariel

44%

Cinderella

44%

Donald Duck

38%

Cruella De Ville

13%

Snow White

13%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Tara said...

My alter ego is Peter Pan, cuz I don't wanna grow up. I'm a "Toys R Us" kid. Yup, that's me.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

I got Peter Pan too. But I feel like more of a Goofy.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

I actually got Peter Pan tied with Goofy and they gave me a tiebreaker...

Thus, call me Goofy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com