Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Rent the Movie (or the movie Rent)


Saw this movie over the weekend - thanks to my parents who watched the child...We really enjoyed it. The movie was a bit different than the theater version, but they did a great job transfering the emotion and music into movie form. I know some things were cut for the movie so I'm looking forward to the DVD version to see what was missing...The movie didn't do great (5th with 12million) over the holiday weekend, but it wasn't targeting families so that makes sense...

Anyone else see it?

4 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

I'd like to say I'm gonna check it out but for some reason I can't deal with most musicals. I mean, I liked Chicago but that's about it.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

I understand waiting until it's not in the theater to see it...But I would see it definitely. I think it's not your normal musical, especially with the themes and the music. I think the music stays with you and that's the best sign of a musical...

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Tara said...

I would definitely check it out. I like Jesse Martin. He's on "Law & Order" (sigh).

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

If you combine the faces of the men on the lower right corners, they have an eerie resemblance to Harry Potter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com