Thursday, January 12, 2006

The big news...





Child number 2 is due in July. Actual due date is 7/13, but delivery will be around 7/5 due to c-section (they do those a little early). Still filling in all the family members, though some already know (as of a few days ago). But I don't think any family members read this website, so I guess I'm safe...We waited a bit to announce since we had a miscarriage about a year ago. We also had a miscarriage about a year before Child number 1 was born. So we were cautious...but doc said everything looks good and we're past 3 months...so there you go...Did you guess?

Nicotine (back from Memphis, too tired, yet still blogging)

7 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I knew it was big news, and I had a feeling it was something great like this!

I am so happy for you and your family, Nick! CONGRATULATIONS!! :) Yay!!!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

I GUESSED RIGHT!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Congratulations, you guys. This is exciting! :)

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Thank you, ladies. We're all excited, too. Tonight, we'll tell the child and I think she'll be pleased, also...

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Image what the child could teach her new sibling...And Chewbacca will have another child to play with too!

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

We took child #1 out to dinner and told her. She gave her mom a hug and it didn't seem to phase her. She's too focused on her birthday parties coming up (turning 4)...

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Tara said...

She's focused. Can't blame her, birthday parties are fun. When's her birthday?

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Child #1's birthday is 1/19. Her first party went well today. Next Sunday, we're going to a party/game place where there'll be about 15 4 year olds...Fun...Today's party was more family. I'll probably post some photos soon. I finally downloaded some from my camera from back to thanksgiving and christmas/hanukkah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com