Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tagged again by Tara

1) What were you doing 10 Years Ago?
I was a pharmaceutical rep in Saginaw Michigan. About to meet my future wife.

2) 5 Years Ago?
I was a pharmaceutical rep in Cleveland OH. Married with a kid on the way (almost)

3) 1 Year Ago?
I was a pharmaceutical rep in Cleveland OH. Married with a 3 year old daughter.

4) Five snacks you enjoy:
- fruit
- pizza
- gum
- coffee
- spaghetti

5) Five songs I know by heart but wish I didn’t:
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Musical episode
- Mr Jones (counting crows)
- Don't be cruel (elvis)
- Is she really going out with him (Joe Jackson)
- Most disney cartoon songs (especially princess songs)

6) Five things I would do with a LOT of money:
- Move south
- Travel
- Share with my family/friends (start kissing up now!)
- Invest most of it to generate enough $$ so I would not have to work (unless I choose to)
- possibly start a no-kill animal shelter

7) Five things I would never wear:
- a vest
- jewelry (aside from a wedding band)
- a headband
- cowboy boots
- hunter orange

8) Five things I should never have worn:
-cowboy boots
-neon socks
-speedo swimsuit
-Bill Cosby sweaters
-my wife's jeans (before I outgrew them - didn't know they were hers)

9) Five things I enjoy doing:
- Reading comic books
- Watching movies
- travel
- time with family
- people watching

10) Five bad habits:
- Not sleeping enough
- Talking on the cell phone while driving
- drinking mostly caffeinated beverages
- working long hours
- Spend too much time at the computer (me too)

11) Five people that must fill this out:
- I won't tag anyone, but would be pleased if someone wants to try it themselves

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, she got you too, huh? That means I can't get you next time. DARN IT ALL!!!

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Tara said...

That's a great idea to start a no-kill animal shelter! We have one out here on the west side and they are really building it up. We need more of those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com