Saturday, April 01, 2006

Big News


I quit my job yesterday. I decided that I'm going to be an actor. Hell, with a pretty face like this, I'm surprised I didn't think of it before. Why should I work my ass off every day for a mere 6 figures, when I can live an actor's life and make 7 figures easy. Maybe even 8! So, I'm leaving the family in Cleveland (they'd just slow me down), hitchiking across the country to L.A., and I'm going to star in a big movie (as soon as I get the part). Any tips?

Page down!



page down a bit more










a bit more









some more









OK, that'll do.


April Fool's!

5 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Bahhh! Ha ha ha ha ha ha. :D

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Fine. You got me.


Happy April Fools!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Cool! I didn't think I'd get anyone, but I figured it was worth a try!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger "Jet" said...

Heehee... You almost had me! Nice try!

JTL

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now I'm running across you again on BlogMad. Wow, you must be doing some SERIOUS surfing! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com