Sunday, May 28, 2006

Onwards Southwards

I mentioned this before, but in case anyone wonders about my lack of postings, I have been preparing for my trip to Orlando (a transfer within my company that I requested). I am more stressed than I have ever been with all that's going on. I will try to post once I'm down there with easy internet access, but it's likely to be a few weeks. I leave tomorrow morning (Memorial Day) and have about 1000 miles to drive by Tuesday evening (meeting with my new manager). So know that I WILL be back...and thank you for reading.

NJ

3 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger EKWisdom said...

Thank you so very much for the kind words. It meant a lot. I tend to have my "poor-pitiful-me" moments and then I'm okay. Today, I'm okay. :) haha! Thank you again. And you keep your chin up to! This move sounds like a great experience for you and the fam!
Best wishes, and happy, happy Memorial Day. God Bless...
Liz

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Hope you had a safe trip down there and that your manager is a good person to work with!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Hey - thanks both of you! I'm doing ok. I've lost about 17 lbs due to stress but I'm eating better and the new group of coworkers seems very nice. I've just got to get through my meeting and then find a place to live (while I live in a hotel for a little). I'll try to post again soon!

NJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com