Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Survey tagged (from Tara)

Finish The Sentence Survey meme

Maybe I should....: do more ab work

I love...: running, my kids, my house, my job (sometimes)

People would say that I'm...: monotone

I don't understand...: women. Just when I think I do, I am proven wrong.

When I wake up in the morning...: the long day starts, I remember when I used to occasionally sleep in...

I lost...: too many friends when I moved. My only regret...

Life is full of...: disappointment. The sooner you kids learn that!...Nah, just kidding. Life is full of moments that take your breath away...

My past is...: best not discussed. There was that man in Reno. Shot him just to watch him die...Well, he deserved it.

I get annoyed when...: people are treated unfairly. Also, when people don't have as much confidence as they should. You know who you are...

Parties are...: best when they're not at my house...

I wish...: usually for others to get things or for my family/friends' health

Dogs...: should not bark when the baby is sleeping

Cats...: are nice when they're someone else's

Tomorrow...: is a new start..."All these moments are lost...like tears in the rain." (Blade Runner)

I have low tolerance...: for bad driving

If I had a million dollars...: gotta get some Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Does anyone get that? Bueller? BNL?

I'm totally terrified...: of being miserable for the rest of my life. Um, no...Speaking in public. No...Speaking in private. Not really. Another survey! That's it...haha...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Tara said...

So that's from Blade Runner, huh? Did you know that they're going to release it in the theatres again? "Bladerunner: The Final Cut" or something like that. I may have to see that, because I've never seen the movie all the way through.

Thank you for doing the survey! :)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger ? said...

I don't understand...: women. Just when I think I do, I am proven wrong.

You will never understand them. We don't even understand ourselves. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com