Friday, January 04, 2008

Cold Florida


Yes, I know it's a bit of an eclectic outfit, though I definitely support the wearing of my Brown's hat. The wife is out of town for new job training (yeah for the new job) and it's damned cold in Orlando (and the rest of the country). Of course, the lows are only in the 30s so I'm our of line complaining when most places (including my old stomping ground in Cleveland) are getting hit by major snow. So I let Nicorette dress herself (as long as it's a warm outfit) since it's free dress week at school (ie. no uniform). Could NOT find a winter coat so she had to wear this pink thing...Oh well, at least she's smiling!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Nicorette looks cute! But I want your low temps. I got up yesterday morning and it was a blistering 4 degrees outside!!!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger ? said...

Actually, she's a fashionista. Have you SEEN the clothes the models wear at fashion shows? Nicorette is the next Donatella Versace.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

ananke: Yup, I don't miss that. I lived in it for all my life and I am definitely liking FLA. I go out to get my paper in my bare feet (when they remember to deliver it). Come visit anytime. We need the tourist dollars!

BB: if her mom has any say in it, she'll have the model's tastes and if I have any say, she'll budget and try to not go broke on her wardrobe. I'd just be happy if she dresses herself without an argument! And we've already spoken of the chain smoking...

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Tara said...

If winter could be as cheerful as her outfit and as happy as she looks, I wouldn't mind the season.

Actually for the past couple days and also tomorrow we're having temps in the high 50s and 60s! The sun is even out! I like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com