Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Day 6: A Small Plane


Day 6: A Small Plane, originally uploaded by nickjones65.

I'm a sales rep and part of my territory is on the coast of Florida. I enjoy the view from the offices I go to, often seeing dolphin, manatee, palm trees. One of the offices is right next to a small island airport. I always get the coolest view of the airplanes taking off or landing. Years ago, when I was new to this company and living in the Cleveland area, one of my customers took me up in a plane like this for a few hours. It was the most interesting experience. Like a flying lawn mower without radar. He asked me a few times to look for "traffic" as I was helping him go in for a landing. And he was serious...

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

My dear, you've been tagged for a "photo tag" whenever you feel up to it... Tourlou!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com