Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Finally broke down and spent the $$$

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I just spent a bunch of savings to order my new Apple Powerbook. I've been putting it off as long as possible and got a call from Apple tonight. They gave me an educator's discount because I do a lot of work with the residency programs at the Cleveland Clinic and University Hospital. Also, I think they knew I'd break down and purchase if they did...I also bought an Airport Express, a new iPod (I guess I need to sell mine now), and some software. I haven't spent this much money on myself in a long time..Should be fun!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Congrats on your new tech toys! I'm envious! :)

My next tech purchase should be a digital camera. Maybe I should get DSL though first and chuck my dial-up. Such decisions. To buy or not to buy, that is the question.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

I put of DSL/Cable for as long as possible (until my company paid for me to have it), but now I could not go online without it. Of course, the digital camera is a must, too. Now that the prices have come down, maybe you can do both. I'm on my second digital camera (I gave my first to my sister so it wouldn't go to waste). It's one of those things I didn't know how much I'd like before I had one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com