Monday, August 01, 2005

Haircuts and new additions to the Blog

Little cowgirl got her first haircut over the weekend. She did extremely well. I'm laughing now, since she's gone down for bed (and she's singing at the top of her lungs in her bedroom). I should try an audioblog to record it. If I didn't want her to go to sleep, it's be hilarious...

Also, I've added some cool things to the blog. A guest map (for locations), a top link list, etc. So play around and see what looks good. Any feedback would be welcome. I'd be glad to remove anything that irritates. Just trying to have a bit of fun...

5 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Tara said...

The changes are great! I like the Guestmap thing and the polls. Oh and I know you've had this posted earlier, but I like the thing that gives us a forecast. Good old Ohio, just hit the Refresh button and the weather update changes. :)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Thanks so much for the feedback. I'm having fun with this and you have been very helpful with all your comments. I just added an Amazon affiliate area, too. I figured that since I buy from them, I'd buy through my blog and get a rebate. Hopefully, people won't be offended by it. I don't figure anyone else will use that part. I like the Guestmap, too. Hopefully, more folks will log in there...

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Tara said...

I love Amazon, I buy from them all the time! Remember those childrens books I was telling you about? I just picked those up today at the post office. I think I payed under 15 for the pair of them.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Thanks, I'll have to check them out. I haven't been to the post office in awhile - didn't know they had books...

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Also, if you buy from them all the time, you might want to look at their affiliate program for the same reason that I did. It gives back a small amount in either Amazon credit or cash...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com