Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I am wireless

Finally got my Powerbook. Those things take a long time to arrive from China. Very cool. I'm not using it right now since I have to import all my bookmarks, but I've played with it and I like being able to leave my office to be online...More later...

Oh, and I'm up to 8.34 on the "rate my blog" score. I think the coolest tool so far on my updated blog is the flag-indication of where people are from. I'm very popular in Australia and Venezuela. Unknown country is just pouring into this site. Luckily, since this site is in English, the U.S. is in first with 80% of the visitors for August. I'm laughing (on the inside)...

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Very cool! That'll be nice to take with you wherever you go! Now you can blog anywhere, even on your porch steps with your dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com