Thursday, August 04, 2005

Finished Harry Potter

I finally got through the new Harry Potter book. Started late last week and read most of it of the past 36 hours. Very good, especially if you read the other 5 books. Makes me look forward to the movie. When the book came out, we saw a lot of people (including adults) dressed up as characters. That is a little beyond my understanding, but I'm glad it's getting people reading again. I read too many magazines to get through too many books a month. But I average about 1/month. If I'm on vacation, then I'll read 3-4 books on a trip. I've learned to read fast in case the child, wife, dog or anyone else needs me for anything...

Any suggestions for my next book, please leave in comments...

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Tara said...

James Patterson is an interesting author. He's written a few books that have become movies (Kiss the Girls, Along Came a Spider, First to Die). I'm not a huge reader, but his books always get me interested and hooked. "Along Came a Spider" might be the first book where he brings in the character Alex Cross, who is a detective.

I love that photo of the puppy on your profile!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

That's a photo of our dog when we first got him. He turned 7 last week so that was quite a while ago.

I'll have to check out Patterson. I've heard of him and know of the movies but I've never read his work or seen the movies. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com