Thursday, August 18, 2005

Visitor 1000 Contest


From the nice little counter at the bottom of this page, it appears that Nicotine's Ash is close to 1000 visitors. Of course, I believe I was the first 50 or 100 visitors...but I think I will need to do something special. Something monumental...So, I must have a contest. And here it is...

Create a slogan for Nicotine's Ash. But here's the challenge - it must be no more than 5 words. The winner gets something fun mailed to them. I will decide the winner. No cash value (well, minimal) to prize. But I promise it will be something cool. I've been cleaning my office and come across some fun things. There will be one winner and possibly some honorable mentions based on quantity of entries and quality (of course). I'm tired due to working until about 10pm tonight (those docs like their nice educational dinners) so I may need to edit this later...

Contest ends when I feel we have a winner. Thanks for all your support and good luck!

10 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Okay here's one idea:
Surgeon General's Warning: Too Fun!
(do the colons and the explanation mark count as words?)

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Worldgineer said...

I thought the contest was to be # 1000. I guess I'll stop clicking refresh.

A slogan for this blog? More polls than you can take.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Nicotine's Ash:
Healthy Addiction for the Soul

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Thanks for the entries. The punctuation doesn't count as words.

And if I knew a way to determine the #1000, I'd do something for that person, but I don't know how to do that. The slogan contest will have to do...!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

How about:

I love this site!

or

Fun, Exciting, Fantastic: All here.

Nice site.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger tradertime said...

Disclaimer: Blog May Cause Fun Reading!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Helen said...

"Another Butt in the Can"
Peace................

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Nicotine's Ash:
The blog addiction that kicks butt.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Smokin' since 2004

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

The contest is still going on...thanks for all the entries so far...I may combine a few since there are some good ideas...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com