Monday, October 24, 2005

A new post...

Sorry for the lack of regular posting, but work has kept me busier than normal and tired me out more than normal...It's the age (just joking)...

A few updates...

Chewbacca is doing extremely well and is basically back to normal. He is good at taking the child's food or getting food off the kitchen table if it's too close to the edge...I even think he's gained back some of his lost weight. And the doggie insurance company paid about $1500 of the over $4000 bill. We're hoping the groomer's insurance helps with the rest. Waiting on that...

I tried the mentos/soda experiment that k_sra blogged about on 10/12/2005. I'd link to her entry, but I don't know how. Just go over to my links and find her website - then go to 10/12 and click on the video link for this fun experiment. We probably looked foolish in the front yard with a fountain of diet cherry pepsi going at least 6 feet in the air (no joke). But I was amused - and that was worth the couple bucks.

I am adjusting to a new territory with my job. I have a great new manager and my territory changed where I am in Youngstown and Warren every other week. The other weeks I'm in Mentor/Willoughby and Ashtabula. No more Cleveland and Beachwood or the big hospitals. But I have a good job and can't complain (or they'll shoot me!)...That's a joke - please let me keep my job!!!

I hope to have some halloween photos up soon. We went to "Boo at the Zoo" this past Saturday and thought it was fun...Little cellphone girl went as a Barbie princess. The wife was Malificent from Sleeping Beauty, and once again, I was the Beast...So it was an interesting picture. Which is still in my camera and needs to be loaded onto my computer! Soon to come...

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Welcome back, Nicotine! I'm happy to hear about little Chewbacca doing well.

Can't wait to see the costumes! Malificent was my favorite Disney villain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com