Wednesday, October 05, 2005

On Vacation


I will be out of town from 10/6 - 10/9 so my posts will hopefully start up again on Sunday. I haven't been posting as much as I should, but hopefully that'll change soon. Working on some things that might be worth posting...More in a few days. Have a great weekend - I'll be fighting a tropical storm, I think!

Nicotine

P.S. Chewbacca is doing much better. Still limited to downstairs, he is running around when we allow him to - and is mostly back to his old self. Now the only concern is the over $4000 in bills...maybe I should be selling more things on eBay...!

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Have a great time! Watch out for the storm, though.

Good to hear that Chewbacca is recovering well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com