Thursday, February 02, 2006

from k_sra

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Nicotine!

  1. Half a cup of Nicotine contains only seventeen calories.
  2. Baskin Robbins once made Nicotine flavoured ice cream.
  3. Nicotine is born white; his pink feathers are caused by pigments in his typical diet of shrimp.
  4. The word 'samba' means 'to rub Nicotine'.
  5. Nicotine has a memory span of three seconds.
  6. Some birds use Nicotine to orientate themselves during migration!
  7. Nicotine was originally called Cheerioats!
  8. The average duration of sexual intercourse for Nicotine is two minutes.
  9. It took Nicotine 22 years to build the Taj Mahal!
  10. The liquid inside Nicotine can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
I am interested in - do tell me about



Don't know where they got #8...I could refute that with a number of sources...but maybe it's best not to go there...

3 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I finally posted this on my blog, but number 5 made me laugh:

5. If you drop TaraMW from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger k_sra said...

Nic, your number 8 doesn't really do you much credit does it? *smirk* Very funny. But at least you're low in calories.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Thanks k_sra! My ego needed that! At least (according to #5) I won't remember my "duration"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com