Sunday, April 02, 2006

Tagged by Nicole


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 24 and find line 5:
"with the best skills, talents, or experience. It comes to those who know..." Corporate Confidential by Cynthia Shapiro

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
My Ohio State coffee mug, with cold coffee in it

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
part of "Sleeping Beauty" that my daughter was watching

4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
nothing, except the dog's nails click clicking on the floor

5. When did you last step outside?
I took my daughter and wife to my inlaws so I could work on our taxes and some paperwork

6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my GPS machine. I was hoping to update it with the internet, but the bastard is not Mac compatible.

7. What are you wearing?
jeans/t-shirt that says Sante Fe and has some Native American designs

8. Did you dream last night?
didn't sleep too much...don't remember things from when I'm awake, let alone when I'm sleeping

9. When did you last laugh?
laughed some with the child today

10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
a calendar, a few photos of the family

11. Seen anything weird lately?
a messy house, but that's not really unusual

12. What do you think of this quiz?
a way to procrastinate doing paperwork

13. What is the last film you saw?
Ice Age 2 yesterday. Very good sequel.

14. Four people who you’d like to complete this survey:
My rule is that I don't mind doing the surveys, but I won't tag. If someone would like to do this, feel free to let me know!

4 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOLD you I would get you this time! :)

Please don't hate me...

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

N: I don't mind...I appreciate the attention! But I don't tag others...so you can tag me whenever you want.

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA! Thanks for the shout out and nice graphic, there. Very funny! :)

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I think I did this survey..I'm all surveyed out for now. I'll have to think up some really odd questions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com