Sunday, October 21, 2007

New Car



Do you like our new car? Nicotine Jr and Nicorette seem to like it. Sorry for the lack of blogging. Things have been busy and some stress. My wife had to resign her job since our company pretty much screwed us over. After I received a transfer, they changed policy and made it impossible for her to transfer. So, she has been on extended (unpaid) medical leave for awhile and that ran out. Unfortunately, it's been challenging to find something good - since the industry is downsizing. Hopefully, something good will happen soon since our income was pretty much cut in half with her out of work. If not, we might all be driving this new car...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger HughJass said...

Sons of beaches at Pfz......it's all because of M's Vatican connection, isn't it......no problem dude, I've got your back.....there'll be a set of 17" performance radials on your doorstep Monday morn......all this and the Tribe is on the verge of going down (5-2 in the 8th.....and why DID Principal Skinner stop Lofton at 3rd in the 7th????)....BTW, posted a 21:33 this weekend in my last 5K for the year (course was flat as a Kansas wheat field).....life is good....

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I wish you luck with everything, job stress is not fun at all.

Cute car! Is that a Hundai? :)

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Hugh: Thanks. Yeah, that game was depressing. Kind of thought it was a losing cause when it went back to Boston...but there's always hope...(not anymore). btw, color me impressed with your time for the 5k. 7 minute miles! I think I barely was doing that in high school. I'm just starting back after my 10k a few weeks ago. Gotta get back to running shape for the 1/2 marathon in February...

T: Thanks! I'm sure it'll get better...

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger HughJass said...

Nic,
1/2 marathon?!?!? Glutton for punishment.....I'll root you on while laid out on my couch. And I hope things work out for the nice Irish lass....

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

Sorry to read that. I hope things pick up for you guys! Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com