Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Indoor Surfing in Orlando FL



Since my Buckeyes lost their football game, I figured I'd run this recent set of photos. There's an indoor surfing place at the Florida Mall in Orlando. I took Nicorette and my sister's kids (with their father) to try it. Nicorette had done it a few weeks prior and loved it. This time I tried it, too. These photos make it look like I did well. I think the second one was right before I wiped out. It was a fun time and only $20/half hour. We'll probably go back sometime and do it again.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duuuuuude! You're like, the Big Kahuna! ;-)

And my condolensces on the Ohio State loss. Bummer.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Ananke: thanks, dudette. I can wipeout with the best of them. and thanks for the Ohio State comment. Tough to be a Buckeye today...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com