Thursday, January 08, 2009

I was tagged: Me at the end of a long day


Me at the end of a long day, originally uploaded by nickjones65.

Stinkypaw photo tagged me...

Rules:

1. Take a picture of yourself.. riiiiiight.. NOW!
2. DO NOT change your clothes. DO NOT fix your hair.. Just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do this!

I tag anyone of the few people (besides Stinkypaw) who read this blog. This means you, Tara, Annanke, etc.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

Thanks for playing along! :-)

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Okay I took my spontaneous, non-glamorous photo, now I'll have to post it. I hope everyone has a strong stomach. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com