Saturday, August 27, 2005

Some older photos

I've been to lazy to download the newest photos from my camera...so I searched the archives for something interesting. Here's what I found.

Photo #1. Little cowgirl has always been cool. Sunglasses=cool.




Photo #2. "I'd like a lollipop as big as my head, please." This was taken at Disney World earlier this year. The button she is wearing says "It's my birthday today." Since she doesn't read quite yet (though she can fake it like a college football player), she was very impressed when all the characters said "Happy birthday, princess!"



And, by the way, Chewbacca is doing better. He has adapted very well to getting around on 3 legs while his 4th is bandaged and tied to his hip. We go back to the vet on Tuesday to remove the bandage and get another blood test. Hopefully, the liver issue is minor, or at least treatable. Have a great saturday!

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Tara said...

She looks like she was born wearing those shades. A natural born cool cat.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

I think so, too. It's funny, though. When she become aware enough about what she was wearing, it took awhile before she agreed to wear sunglasses again. Now she has a pair of Walgreen's Strawberry Shortcake sunglasses. "Boys can't wear them" says little cowgirl...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com