Friday, April 07, 2006

Musical stuff (tagged by EKWisdom)

Answer the following questions using only the song titles from a chosen musician/band.

Musician I chose: Sting

Are you male or female? Englishman in New York

Describe yourself. It's Probably Me

How do some people feel about you? King of Pain

How do you feel about yourself? Fortress around your heart

Describe your ex: Murder by Numbers

Describe your current significant other: Every little thing she does is magic

Describe where you want to be: Walking on the moon

Describe how you live: Don't stand so close to me

Describe how you love: If I ever lose my faith

What would you ask for if you had just one wish? Tea in the sahara

Share a few words of wisdom: Why should I cry for you

Now say goodbye: Consider Me Gone

3 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awesome idea for a tag! But I'm kind of afraid to take this one on. It requires an in-depth knowledge of song that I might not possess. ;)

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

N: I opened up iTunes, went to the store, and searched for Sting or the Police. Then I had a list of songs to pick from. And he has a ton of them!

It came from the link "Spoken like a true smartass"

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger EKWisdom said...

Hello all! Spoken Like a True Smartass here... :)
I went to the Michael Buble website to see a list of songs. I am a regular listener, but I rarely know the titles to what I'm listening to. This was fun though! Good job Nicotine! Excellent answers. And thanks for the linkage!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com